5 Acre Stoner Rd
The area is filled with outdoor activities and Smith Reservoir is just 10 miles away. Spend your days hiking the trailheads of Blanca Peak, or drive 20 miles north, head over to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and enjoy some of the best hikes in all of Colorado. Reach out today for more details and financing options.
90-day Satisfaction Guarantee: Do not like the property? We simply refund you money, no question asked!
– Address: Stoner Rd Colorado 81123
Subdivision/Legal Desc: SAN LUIS VALLEY RANCHES UNIT 22 BLOCK 10 LOT 10
Parcel ID: 70376850
– Zoning: Estate Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
– Camping allowed by County 14 days every 3 months
– HOA Fees: None
– Size: 5 Acres
– Terrain: Mountain Views
– Access: SUV suggested (dirt road)
– Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
– Taxes: $66.48
-Types of Homes Allowed: Mobile Homes, manufactured after 1976; 600 square foot minimum for a home; Earthship homes okay.
-No utilities on this property. You will need well and septic if you want to build.
-County allow camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
GPS Coordinates: (Center)
NW: 37.4013°N 105.6760°W
NE: 37.4020°N 105.6752°W
SW: 37.4000°N 105.6743°W
SE: 37.4006°N 105.6735°W
Everything that we know about this property is listed in this ad. For any further information or proof of our ownership check with the Costilla County Assessor. My company name is Whitestone Properties LLC. Feel free to look us up with the State Of Washington in order to verify our good business standing.
County Contact Information:
– For land use information call Planning & Zoning at 719-937-7668
– For ownership verification call Assessor 719-937-7670
- Terms for $100 Down, $249 Doc Fee and $100/month for 60 months
- Cash for $4500 after $249 Doc Fee