Financing or Cash?
Financing Option (0% APR!)
- Down Payment: When you find the land you would like to purchase you put a down payment to hold the property. This payment varies depending on the property and can be paid by credit or debit card
- Document Fee: We charge a $249 document processing fee together with your Down Payment
- Once the document fee is received, 3 documents will be drafted: Promissory Note, Land Contract and the Purchase Contract.
- We will send you the documents by email for your review. The documents include all payment terms including monthly fees (e.g. monthly note fee, property taxes).
- Accepted documents will then be signed using an electronic signing service called Signnow.com
- Monthly payments will start in approximately 30 days. You can always see the contractual
documents and payment schedule online using geekpay.io, our loan management system.
- Once the property is paid off completely, we will deed the property to you via Warranty Deed within
- Document Fee: We charge a $249 document processing fee via Paypal or credit card.
- Down Payment: We charge 50% of the cash price for downpayment.
- Once the Document Fee & Down Payment are received, 2 documents will be drafted: a Warranty Deed and the Purchase Contract.
- We will send you the documents by email for your review.
- The accepted Purchase Contract will then be signed using an electronic signing service called Signnow.com.
- After you sign, we will notarize the Warranty Deed and send you evidence that it has been notarized.
- We then ask that the remaining balance be sent to us, preferably by ACH Wire or Credit Card.
We also accept credit card or cashier check by priority mail.
- Once we receive the payment, we will send the deed to the county for
recording. Many counties will record the deed in a week.
- Once the deed is recorded, we will send you a recorded Warranty deed!
Talk to us today! We are here to help and answer questions.
Call or Text